Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Will Come To You, Hanson


Hanson live in Manila 2012, March 30th. It was almost 9 o'clock and the front act was about finish their set but the upper sections of the Big Dome were barely occupied. Few minutes passed and everyone shouted out loud upon seeing the brothers went on stage.



They started off with Waiting For This (from the lastest album). I realized, I've been waiting for this night, indeed, since sixth grade. The whole arena was shaking with incessant screams especially when they played songs from the 90s.

It was during the acoustic set when the crowd couldn't stop from screaming strangely, most girls had gone crazy because the camera kept zooming in to Zac even if he was just doing the back up vocals. Everyone went frenzy, including me. I couldn't help staring and squealing. Zac is so gorgeous, the way he brushed his hair to the side, his charming smile, the way he sang, every bit of it seemed so gorgeous! I was able to take a video, it was very captivating.




I was elated when they played Penny And Me - this is my favorite song! There was like a time machine bringing me back to my epic preteen. Mmmbop, When The Minute Seems Like Hours, Where's The Love, With You In Your Dreams.. they all gave me the chills! I couldn't believe it was happening right in front of my eyes and they haven't changed much.






With all the singing, screaming, squealing and really having fun, I realized I've been a fan of Hanson since then! I know all the lyrics and I dig Zac Hanson! That night, my heart stopped beating. I felt his stare on me from the big screen. Zachary Walker Hanson, drummer and my lover. LOLs.






Thank you for strolling down memory lane with me, Hanson. Until next time.


































Here are some photos I took during the show.








Taylor Hanson


Ike Hanson






Zac Hanson










Zac Hanson


Jump Jump Jump


Hanson


Hanson doing the back jump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Cool Stories Here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...