Friday, March 27, 2015

INCUBUS LIVE IN MANILA

Incubus has once again taken Manila by storm last Friday the 13th to promote their Trust Fall - Side A EP, which will be released on May 2, 2015. It was made possible by Ovation Productions, the same promoter who brought them back here in 2011.

Last Friday was my fourth time witnessing history repeating and it was hard to focus. Although each show was different than the other, I made a check list of do’s and don’ts for me to reach that ultimate concert experience the next time they visit – and I was not disappointed. It was also the third time I got to meet these amazing and super down to earth guys. Again, thanks to Renen De Guia and the rest of Ovation Production Management. 

Here are some photos I took while enjoying the longest night of my life. 
















Brandon Boyd, Manila 2015
















Brandon Boyd, Manila 2015


Brandon Boyd, Manila 2015

Brandon Boyd, Manila 2015

Brandon Boyd, Manila 2015

All photos were taken from FOH, with a point and shoot Canon camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Cool Stories Here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...